Sometimes WordPress bothers you because of outdated woo-templates.
- Go to WooCommerce/System Status onto your WordPress Dashboard
- Scroll down the list and find the out of age php-templates — like this one
template/woocommerce/cart/cart.php Version 2.0.0 is outdated. Main version is 3.1.0.
- Check on the ftp-server were WordPress is installed. You’ll find the updated files inside
- Copy all the required files on your desktop
- Find the outdated files of your current theme inside
- Rename the old files for backup
- Upload the new files from your desktop in this very folder
- Go to WooCommerce/System Status and check if everything is up to date.
That’s it. Well done!
More Information: docs.woocommerce.com